Universal Church of Miracle Enlightenment
Clarification of Terms -- The Holy Spirit (recap)
1. Jesus is the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. After Jesus ascended into Heaven, the Holy Spirit was called down upon the earth, in the sense that it was now possible to accept Him and to hear His Voice.
2. The Holy Spirit is a creation of the One Creator. Like all God's creations, He has never changed. His is the Voice for God, and has therefore taken form, but His true reality is known only to God and Christ.
3. The Holy Spirit is described throughout the course as giving us the answer to the separation and bringing the plan of the Atonement (correction of errors) to us. He establishes our particular part in it and shows us exactly what it is -- aspect to aspect, detail by detail, moment to moment.
4. Jesus is the leader of the Holy Spirit's plan to bring us home because he was the first to complete his own part perfectly. Our part is yet to be accomplished in us. All power in Heaven and earth is given Jesus and he will share it with you when you have completed your part.
5. The Holy Spirit is the remaining communication link between God and His separated Sons. He therefore knows because He is part of God and He perceives because He was sent to save humanity.
6. The Holy Spirit is:
the great correction principle,
the bringer of true perception,
the inherent power of the vision of Christ,
the light in which the forgiven world is perceived,
the light in which the face of Christ alone is seen.
And He brings the love of your Father to you in an eternal shining that will never be obliterated because God has put it there.
7. You are the Holy Spirit's manifestation in this world. For beyond all the blockages, filters, and resistance, you and your brother are the shining Saviors of the world. And you will be with him when time is over and no trace remains of dreams of spite in which you dance to death's thin melody. For in its place the hymn to God is heard a little while.
8. And then the Voice is gone, no longer to take form, but to return to the eternal Formlessness of God -- as will we when time is done and we remember that "as above, so below" - only GOD IS.
(Continue to Terms -- Epilogue)