Universal Church of Miracle Enlightenment
Clarification of Terms -- Jesus - Christ (recap)
1. There is no need for help to enter Heaven for you have never left. But there is need for help to know your own Identity, because you have garnered so many false beliefs about yourself that you have forgotten who you are in all the complexity. So God created Helpers of His Son while he still believes that his fantasies about himself are true.
2. Jesus is one such Helper. Jesus is the name of a man who saw the face of Christ in all his brothers and remembered God. So he became identified with Christ, a man no longer, but at one with God.
3. Jesus the man was an illusion; he seemed to be a separate being, walking by himself, within a body that appeared to hold his self from Self, as all illusions do. Jesus remains a Savior because he first saw the false without accepting it as true. As he is, so must we be.
4. He leads us back to God because he saw the road before him, and he followed it. He offered us the final demonstration that it is impossible to kill God's Son, and that his life cannot in any way be changed by sin and evil, malice, fear or death.
5. Is Jesus the Christ? O yes, along with you. And he will remain with you to lead you from the hell you made, back to God. Join your will with his and your sight will be his vision, for the eyes of Christ are SHARED.
6. Walking with Jesus is just as natural as walking with a brother whom you have known since you were born, for such indeed he is. Forgive him your illusions of who you think he is, and behold how dear a brother he would be to you. For he will set your mind at rest at last and carry it with you unto your God.
7. Is Jesus God's only Helper? No indeed. For Christ takes many forms with different names until their oneness can be recognized. But Jesus is for YOU the bearer of Christ's single message of the Love of God. You need no other messenger. He asks that you share your pains and joys with him, and leave them both to find the peace of God.
8. There is one lesson most of all that Jesus would have you learn, and it is this:
There is no death because the Son of God is like his Father. Nothing you can do can change Eternal Love. Forget your dreams of sin and guilt, and come with me instead to share the resurrection of God's Son. And bring with you all those who He has sent to you to care for as I (Jesus) care for you.
(Continue to Terms -- The Holy Spirit)