- Grace is an aspect of the Love of God which is most like the state prevailing in the unity of truth.
- Grace is the acceptance of the Love of God within a world of seeming hate and fear. By grace alone the hate and fear are gone, because grace presents a state so opposite to everything the world contains, that those whose minds are lighted by the gift of grace can not believe the world of fear is real.
- Grace is not learned, nor is it the goal this course aspires to attain. Yet we prepare for grace in that an open mind can hear the Call to waken. It is not shut tight against God's Voice. The mind has become aware that there are things it does not know, and thus is ready to accept a state that is completely different from experience with which it is familiarly at home.
- When the Son of God is out of the state of grace, he does not function well. He is not in his natural environment and everything becomes a strain. It is impossible to adapt to this alien environment. There is no point in trying, as it cannot be done.
- A Son of God is happy only when he knows he is with God. That is the only environment in which he will not experience any strain, because that is where he belongs. It is also the only environment that is worthy of him.
- The environment that was created for you is the Kingdom of Heaven. In Heaven God watches over His children and denies them nothing. Yet when you deny HIM, you do not know this.
- Being is known by sharing. Because God shared His Being with you, you can know Him. His grace is His answer to all despair, for in it lies the remembrance of His love.
- So ask for grace, and for experience that comes from grace. You will welcome the release for you and for everyone. As you choose the state of grace instead of the chaos of the world, you will experience what "release" really means.
- Grace foreshadows Heaven. That is the direction in which you are headed. So Heaven, your home with God forever, where there is only God's Love, is what you will find. Ask for grace now.
Prayer: Father, we welcome the state of grace into our open minds now, as we would share Your Being. AMEN