Universal Church of Miracle Enlightenment
Workbook Review Lessons 85-91
Lesson 85: Review of Lessons 69 and 70.
(69) My grievances hide the light of the world in me. Grievances are anything to which you react with less than the perfect love that is your reality. They are anything you do not like, or push away from you, or blame for your problems, or from which you recoil. They are anything you believe that does not promote happiness – such as illness, tiredness, pain, conflict, loss of any kind, or aging and death. Only what God created is real and only brings love and happiness. Your grievances, then, show you what is NOT there. Holding grievances is unnecessary self-punishment. And do you want them if they only serve to hide the light in you? Is darkness really what you want to experience – over and over and over again?
You have used grievances in a mistaken attempt to protect yourself. Yet what is this “self” that you wish to protect? Your real Self needs no protection. Your real Self is unaffected by everything this world would show you. Your real Self is invulnerable, and therefore so are you. Remember this, and choose miracles instead of grievances – so you can be HAPPY.
(70) My salvation comes from me. Your salvation is to be found only within you where your Source is. Grievances tempt you to look outside yourself for salvation, thinking that you know what must change “out there” to bring you peace. You feel anger or sorrow or betrayal as you look on the things that you blame for your loss of peace. Will you stop letting those things that are outside you upset you? Will you admit to yourself that you have given those myriad things all the meaning they have for you? These things are really meaningless in truth, so will you just let them pass you by? If not now, then when? Remember, your salvation comes from within. It is up to you to see the truth.
Lesson 86: Review of Lessons 71 and 72.
(71) Only God’s plan for salvation will work. It is senseless for you to search wildly about for salvation. You thought it was in many people and in many things, but when you reached for it, you came up empty. Simply, you were mistaken about where salvation is. As long as you continue to reach for salvation outside yourself, you are following the ego and not the Holy Spirit. He is the Author of the plan for salvation, so look to Him to find it. He knows the way to the light and will lead you right to it. Go ahead, ask Him the Way. Ask Him now. “What is salvation, Father?”
(72) Holding grievances is an attack on God’s plan for salvation. The ego would have you see grounds for grievances in EVERYTHING, so you will not see the grounds for your salvation. By holding grievances, you are excluding your only hope of salvation (God’s plan) from your awareness.
Lesson 87: Review of Lessons 73 and 74.
(73) I will there be light. Surely it is not your will to grope about wildly in the darkness, fearful of shadows and afraid of things unseen and unreal that may happen or may not be to your liking. These things do not have the power to override your peace unless you give your power to them. Let light, not fear and upset, be your constant Companion and Guide. Focus always only on what is happy. “The power of decision is your one remaining freedom as a prisoner of this world.” (T-12.VII.9:1)
(74) There is no will but God’s. You try to attack only when you are afraid and when you feel that your eternal safety is threatened – even though it cannot be. Your safety lies not here in this world or in any situation in this world, despite your ego’s belief that it does. Your image in this world needs no protection, because your “image” is not real. You can become afraid or upset only when you believe that this world is real and when you believe that there is another will for you than God’s. There is no other will but God’s. Accept this when you are ready, and then move forward in light.
Lesson 88: Review of Lessons 75 and 76.
(75) The light has come. In choosing salvation rather than attack, you are merely choosing to recognize what is already there. Salvation is a decision made already. God has promised that you will find your way home to Him at last, and His Will will be done. There is no darkness; there is only light. There is no deception; there is only truth. When you choose darkness and deception, attack and grievances, you are therefore wasting your time by choosing NOTHING, and letting this “nothing” lead you astray. This choice for nothing also appears to have effects on you that are weakening, confusing and debilitating. Yet the effects of nothing are also nothing. See only what is there; see only light. Let it lift you far beyond all unhappiness and fear – to boundless JOY.
(76) I am under no laws but God’s. Here is the perfect statement of your freedom. Though you are constantly tempted to fabricate other laws and give them power over you, remember they are only “made up.” They are not real and have no real effects. It is a childish game you and others have played, one that has long since been replaced. God’s laws bring only freedom, so choose them. Be free.
Lesson 89: Review of Lessons 77 and 78.
(77) I am entitled to miracles. The result of following only the laws of God (love and extension of creation) is release from all grievances by replacing them with miracles. There is truly no need for the Son of God to experience anything but love, for that is what the Son of God IS. Remember, you WANT all your grievances to be banished forever from your mind and to be replaced with miracles; you WANT all your wayward thoughts corrected; you WANT your mind free of blockages; you WANT your mind and your relationships and your life to be happy. You are entitled to miracles because you are under no laws but God’s. Welcome them now and allow them to work in your life.
(78) Let miracles replace all grievances. This idea unites your will with the Holy Spirit’s. There is all power in this idea. Embrace it. Let it be your instant thought whenever anything tempts you. It will release you from hell and restore you to your rightful place in Heaven, only Heaven.
Lesson 90: Review of Lessons 79 and 80.
(79) Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved. The PROBLEM is always some form of grievance that you cherish. The SOLUTION is always a miracle, a correction of your faulty perception that introduced the idea of holding a grievance in your mind in the first place. ANYTHING that is not happy, is not seen correctly. Invite the solution to come to you through your forgiveness of the grievance. Look beyond it to the light, which is ALWAYS there.
(80) Let me recognize my problems have been solved. You seem to have problems only because you are misusing your time by holding onto grievances and letting your mind “worry” with them. You think you have to “figure” it all out, and you think you are alone in doing this. You also believe that the problem comes first, and time must elapse before it can be solved.
Yet the problem and the solution are simultaneous in their occurrence. That is because God has placed the answer together with the problem, so that they cannot be separated by time. Therefore, in truth, it is impossible that you could have a problem which has not already been solved. The answer to any problem is already given you, if you will accept it. Time cannot separate any problem from its solution. To see that this is so, give all problems to the Holy Spirit for correction. The Holy Spirit will teach you this when you will let Him.
Lesson 91: Miracles are seen in light.
A central idea in your new thought system and the perception it produces is that miracles and vision go together. The miracle is always there, but it takes vision to see it. You will see miracles in the light; you will not see them in the dark. Their presence is not caused by your vision; their absence is not the result of your failure to see. It is only your awareness of miracles that is affected. Your will remains your teacher, and what you will to see, you will see. Your will has all the strength to do what it desires. You can even escape the body if you choose, simply by willing it with the strength in you.
What you think you are is a belief to be undone. But what you really are must be revealed to you. The belief you are a body calls for correction, being a mistake. This mistake conceals the truth of you. Yet if you are not a body, what are you? You need to have something to put your faith in, as you lift it from the body. You need a real experience of something else, something more solid and more sure; more worthy of your faith, and really there.
It is difficult to be convinced that it is insanity not to see what appears to be there, and that you can see what does not appear to be there. But your efforts to see the miracle are fully supported by God and all His Thoughts. It is from Them your strength will come. If you but realize how great this strength, your doubts would vanish, because Their strength is YOURS. Their strength becomes your eyes, that you may see. How beautiful it will be when you can say truly: “I can see! I can see!” And that is with your body’s eyes open or closed, because vision does not depend on your body’s eyes at all! ❤