Universal Church of Miracle Enlightenment
Workbook Review Lessons 141-147
MY MIND HOLDS ONLY WHAT I THINK WITH GOD
Lesson 141: Review of lessons 121 and 122
(121) Forgiveness is the key to happiness. Here is the answer to your search for peace. Here is the key to meaning in a world that seems to make no sense. Here is the way to safety in apparent dangers that appear to threaten you at every turn and bring uncertainty to all your hopes of ever finding quietness and peace. And here are all questions answered and the end of all uncertainty ensured at last.
Can all this come from FORGIVENESS? YES, because you taught yourself to see danger and threat, to be indecisive and unsure. Your Self sees only LOVE. Through Him you learn how to forgive the self you think you made, and let it disappear. Thus you return your mind as one to Him Who is your Self, and Who can awaken you from the evil dream that you are mortal and fallible, and help you remember that you are the Son of God. Use this key and there will be no danger perceived, only love.
(122) Forgiveness offers everything I want. What could you want that forgiveness does not give? Do you want peace? Forgiveness offers it. Do you want happiness, a quiet mind, a certainty of purpose, and a sense of worth and beauty that transcends the world? Do you want care and safety, and the warmth of sure protection always? Do you want a quietness that cannot be disturbed, a gentleness that can never be hurt, a deep, abiding comfort, and a rest so perfect it can never be upset?
Then relinquish the ego as your source of seeing. Choose God as your Source, and you will see all the above and more. All the complexities of the world will disappear before the power and majesty of this extremely simple idea. It lets you see your brother and yourself as you were created – as love. When seeing this way, your eyes will sparkle when you wake, and your forehead will be soothed by joy. You will see no dreams of fear and evil, malice and attack – just certainty, happiness and peace. Look to the light in everyone, my friend, and it will reflect your own light. Your truth lies in light.
Lesson 142: Review of lessons 123 and 124
(123) I thank my Father for His gifts to me. A day devoted to gratitude will add the benefit of some insight into the real extent of all the gains which you have made, the gifts you have received. Be glad that your worth far exceeds the ego’s determinations of who you are. Be thankful you are not the self you made, but the Self He created. Smile knowingly today on everyone your see, and walk with lightened footsteps as you go to do what He has appointed you to do. You do not go alone. He holds you lovingly in His Mind. How deep and limitless is His care for you. Rise above the world, and LIVE.
(124) Let me remember I am one with God. At one with God and with the universe, go your way rejoicing, with the thought that God Himself goes everywhere with you. Feel Him in your heart. Think only the thoughts you think with God; see His loveliness in all you look upon. See only the loving and the lovable, the pure and the holy. All miracles can be accessed by those who know that they are one with God. Every thought has the power to heal all forms of suffering in anyone. You are saved and healed, so you can save and heal accordingly. You have accepted the healing, now kindly share it.
Lesson: 143: Review of lessons 125 and 126
(125) In quiet I receive God’s Word today. The Voice for God is heard in stillness and in quiet. The world can be noisy all around you, yet still you can hear Him in the quiet that is deep within your mind where He abides. Accept His Word and all the world will change through your pure holy Self.
(126) All that I give is given to myself. In order to give anything to anyone, you must first have it yourself. So first it must be given you. And if you remember that all are joined in the one Mind of God, then you can remember that there is no one on this earth who is separate from you. Therefore you are one with everyone. As such, anything you give to another is simultaneously given to yourself. This truth must be understood for you to understand today's lesson.
Forgiveness is not “a check upon overt attack.” (6:2) You must look beyond the idea of attack in order to forgive. This requires correction in your own mind in order for it to be complete. Your perception must be corrected in order for forgiveness to be truly given. Otherwise it is just “lip service,” a surface attitude that has no real meaning for you or for your brother. The lesson will just appear once again (though perhaps in a different form), and will be revisited again and again until it is learned. Save yourself this needless delay by learning this lesson when it is first presented and give this gift to your brother and to yourself. Remember, all that you give is given to yourself.
Lesson 144: Review of lessons 127 and 128
(127) There is no love but God’s. Only God’s Love is real. In the world you see, there are many substitutions, but there is no substitute for truth. If there were, then truth would not be real. God’s Love is truth and the world has no substitute for it. Love is a law without an opposite. No law the world obeys can help you grasp love’s meaning. So do not seek within the world to find your Self. Love is not found in darkness, but in light.
(128) The world I see holds nothing that I want. The world you see holds nothing that you truly want; nothing that you can use in any way, nor anything at all that serves to give you joy. Believe this thought, and you are saved from years of misery, from countless disappointments and hopes unfulfilled. The only purpose worthy of your mind this world contains is that you pass it by, without delaying to perceive some hope where there is none. Salvation is not here. Let nothing related to body thoughts, or material things delay your progress to salvation, nor be tempted to turn another corner in the hopes that everlasting joy will yet be found here. Yet do let your mind be free from the chains of the world and seek the level where it finds itself at home, and you will be restored to sanity, to freedom and to love.
Lesson 145: Review of lessons 129 and 130
(129) Beyond this world is a world I want. You cannot stop with the idea the world is worthless. You must move forward to where worth can be found. So the emphasis must be on exchanging the world for what is far more satisfying, filled with joy, and capable of offering you peace. Today the lights of Heaven to bend to you and rest upon your eyelids, leading you beyond the darkness of this world to everlasting light and peace. Be willing to make the exchange and unbind your mind from all the little things the world sets forth to keep you prisoner. Do not value them, and they will disappear.
(130) It is impossible to see two worlds. What you see reflects your thinking. You cannot see truth and illusion at the same time. You will see either one or the other, but not both. Choose to let go of the illusion, and you will embrace truth. My brother, what you value you will see, so value highly and value well because no one can fail to look on what he believes he wants.
Lesson 146: Review of lessons 131 and 132
(131) No one can fail who seeks to reach the truth. These words are a Promise of God. Seeking is what you came here for. His strength upholds the Son of God in his search to reach the truth.
(132) I loose the world from all I thought it was. First, do this. Clean the slate of your mind and prepare it for new thoughts, Thoughts with God. This is not a sacrifice, for the little thoughts given to you by the ego have no real bearing on truth. The world has no meaning but what you give it. So give it no meaning, let it go, and be released along with it. There is no world! It is your own imagining. God did not create the sick, the tired, the suffering, and the dead. He is a God of Life, of Love, and of Eternal Happiness. Free the world of these illusions by changing your mind about it. The world is not real, but you are! The world is a thought apart from God, but you are a thought of God. So you will never be comfortable in the world you see, never be perfectly happy in it as God wills you be. Instead, seek the place where you can know your own reality. You cannot BE in this world. Heaven is your home. And it can easily be found by those who are truly willing to find it.
Lessons 147: Review of lessons 133 and 134
(133) I will not value what is valueless. You do not ask too much of life, but far too little. When you let your mind be drawn to bodily concerns, to things you buy, to eminence as valued by the world, you but ask for sorrow, not for happiness. The Holy Spirit understands that you have needs in this world, and the means to fill those needs will be provided for you. But leave all the “minutia” to Him, while you focus on your function of forgiveness, happiness and salvation. Let Him provide the rest. He will tell you what you need in the world, where to buy it, how much to pay for it and its purpose.
You are not being asked to substitute utopian ideas for satisfactions which the world contains. There are no satisfactions in the world. Is anything you see or experience here worth giving up what Heaven has to offer you? Put your halo back on, and reach unencumbered to the gate of Heaven, which will swing open as you come. It is your perfect home.
(134) Let me perceive forgiveness as it is. Forgiveness is not a pardon for a sin against you. It is recognizing that there is no sin; there is only love or a call for love and nothing in between. Nothing can be done to harm the Son of God who is not a body and remains as God created him. All that appears to happen to you in this world is but a reflection of what you projected and requested from your brother who can give you but what you ask for.
The strength of true forgiveness is honesty, which is so uncorrupted that it sees illusions as illusions, not as truth. It is because of this that it becomes the undeceiver in the face of lies; the great restorer of the simple truth. By its ability to overlook what is not there, it opens the way to truth, which has been blocked by dreams of guilt. Now you are free to follow in the way your true forgiveness opens for you. For if one brother has received this gift of you, the door is now open to yourself.
Remember, nothing happens to you except by your choice. All power is given you to decide. Go higher. Choose true forgiveness; choose God now and trust Him. You will be happy when you do. ❤
MY MIND HOLDS ONLY WHAT I THINK WITH GOD