Universal Church of Miracle Enlightenment
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Clarification of Terms: Introduction
For use in class review, each of the Clarification of Terms will be followed by a recap, such as this one.
- This course IS NOT concerned with precise terminology. All the terms in the course are potentially controversial, and those who seek controversy will find it. Those who seek clarification will find that as well. The Teacher of God's (TOG) function is to save time, and we do that best by overlooking the delaying tactic of controversy, recognizing that it is a defense against the truth.
- The course IS concerned with Atonement, or the correction of the error of perception of the Son of God (SOG) as separate from the Father, the Creator. The SOG is not "separate from" but "one with" the Father.
- The means of the Atonement, or the process of correction, is forgiveness, which is defined as "overlooking the error," and is the course's aim. It is NOT excusing the error. In truth, the error never occurred. Only the ego "errs" and the ego is not real. Thus, no ego, no error. One must look with the Holy Spirit to see the truth of this statement.
- The error is the idea that the Father and His Son are separate, called the separation. To overlook any error, you must succeed in looking past it (not at it ) to the correction, which is the truth. To study the error, then, will not lead to the correction of it. Focusing on it will merely amplify it and give it an importance it is not due. The form of the error is unimportant; the correction of it is where the importance lies. Once correction is made, the error disappears anyway, whatever the form -- never more to disrupt the peace of the Son of God.
- A universal theology is impossible, because it depends on belief, and can therefore be accepted or rejected. But a universal experience is not only possible but necessary. The course directs us toward the experience that will end the uncertainty of the theology.
- This course does not aim beyond the error, but it is planned to set the direction toward the truth that is beyond the error. That may be a very fine distinction, but a viable one, nonetheless. Heading in the direction of truth will lead you to it much more quickly than if you are heading the opposite way.
- Words are used as symbols to help the student with the correction of the error, because hearing in silence appears difficult for many.
- Only the ego questions, because only the ego doubts. Many questions will not be answered in the course, however, as many questions are not valid -- such as "how did the impossible occur?". However, there will be an experience to answer any question, so seek only the experience. The prayer of the heart is the prayer for experience.
- Spirit needs no correction as it is in the state of grace. Let us look at what this means.