Universal Church of Miracle Enlightenment
How Is Judgment Relinquished?
FIRST: Under Manual for Teachers on the NavBar, read “10. How is Judgment Relinquished? THEN: Read this RECAP page.
1. In the world, judgment is confused for wisdom and substitutes for truth. To the world the individual is capable of both “good” and “bad” judgment, which predisposes the idea that there is no “good” or “bad,” there is only truth.
2. “Good” and “bad” are relative terms and mean nothing. If you must differentiate among the “things” in this world, do so with the terms “real” and “unreal.” Then when you remember that nothing in this world is real, now you have a criterion upon which to judge. If you can see it with the body’s eyes, it is unreal. If you can hear it with the body’s ears, it is unreal. If you can touch it with the body’s hands, it is unreal. If you can taste or smell it, it is unreal. To repeat: nothing in this world is real.
3. Now, having said that, and repeated it, we come to the question: “What IS real?” Only love is real. Yet the only “love” there is, is God’s Love, and it cannot be experienced in the world because “the world” is not real either. However, this reflection of His Love is what we must choose to experience in our interactions and experiences in this world. The closer we arrive to experiencing the reflection of God’s Love, the nearer we are to Heaven, to where LOVE IS.
4. If we, then, cannot judge (M-10.2:1), how is judgment in this world effected? When you give up the notion that you can judge (and that is all it is: a notion), then you put yourself in a position where judgment through you rather than by you, can occur. This judgment is neither “good” nor “bad.” It is simply the only judgment there is, and it is only one:
“God’s Son is guiltless, and sin does not exist.”
First learn this, and all truth will follow.
5. “There is Someone with you Whose judgment is perfect.” (M-10.4:7) He knows all the facts – past, present and to come. He knows all the effects of His judgment on everyone and everything involved in any way, in any relationship and in any situation. And He is wholly fair to everyone, for there is no distortion in His perception. This “Someone” is the Holy Spirit.
6. So lay judgment down, and lay down your own perception in favor of His. The burden of judgment is thankfully no longer yours to carry. You are now free and able to rise up without a care and walk lightly on. Having relinquished judgment (which was never intended for you in the first place), now you can make no mistakes. No mistakes equals no unforgiveness. No unforgiveness means now you can only BLESS your brothers and yourself. And now you can afford to LAUGH, oh, Son of God – because you are FREE.